Practical Happiness: Four Principles To Improve Your Life
Ideal Audience: General Audience—Organizations, Sales People, Customer Service Representatives, Hospitals, Conferences
Available Formats: Keynote (Virtual or In-Person); Breakout Session
Obviously, everyone wants to be happier. The problem is that we look at happiness as one single emotion. But as we all know happiness is more complicated than that. The real way to be happier is to expand your definition of happiness and manage your Happiness Zappers.
In this program, Pamela empowers audiences to discover happiness that they didn’t even know they had, find more it in the places they’d least expect it, and better manage the experiences that zap their happiness.
After this program, attendees will be able to…
- Identify and apply the Four Practical Happiness Principles so they can, leverage happiness in a new and realistic way
- Adapt their happiness as their situation changes
- Use the list of 31 different types of happiness to be happier at will
- Identify and manage the most common factors that zap happiness
- Create their own “ZAP-MAP” – A detailed Happiness Zapper Management Action Plan to manage their happiness zappers that show up in life.
- Live a happier life in a realistic, practical way
This Program is Best Paired With:
“Practical Happiness is a valuable guide to help you raise your happiness ‘set point.’ Pamela Gail Johnson offers four powerful principles along with transformational techniques you can easily apply in your life.”
#1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
“As a tour guide on the journey to happiness, Pamela Gail Johnson is good company. And more importantly, she knows the way. Practical Happiness is warm and wise and worth your time.”
David Niven, Ph.D.
Bestselling Author of The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People
Bestselling Author of Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
“I love the 4 principles of practical happiness in this book. Truly a fresh take on how to be happier. I can’t recommend it highly enough!”
Bestselling Author of The Happiness Makeover, Attitudes of Gratitude, and 365 Health and Happiness Boosters among other titles
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier options.
- I liked her upbeat tone. She made it enjoyable and engaging.
- Great analogies and participation.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Strong speaker; Good at engaging the audience.
- Upbeat! Helpful tips to be happier at work.
- Fresh perspective on how many ways one can be happy!