The Burnout Bounce Back:
ReStore, ReEvaluate, ReEngage
Ideal Audience: Leaders, Employee Events, Sales People, Customer Service Representatives, Healthcare, Education, Organization Support Teams, Health & Wellness Conferences, Leadership Conferences, Industry Conferences
Available Formats: Keynote (Virtual or In-Person); Breakout Session
Burnout was picked as the number one engagement challenge by 77% of leaders and HR pros in a recent survey I conducted.
When leaders and team members feel uninspired by everything, it harms employee engagement, productivity, and wellness.
The World Health Organization classifies burnout as a workplace problem – however, burnout has ripple effects. When you’re burnt out out at work, it impacts your personal life. And if your personal life is burning you out, that feeling comes to work with you.
While it is easy to think that taking a vacation or practicing self-care cures burnout, that’s only a Band-Aid for a more complex challenge.
Pamela’s unique program helps your most valuable asset, your people, ReStore, so they can ReEvaluate, then ReEngage.
After this program, attendees will be able to…
- Recognize the signs of burnout
- Identify the sources of their personal burnout
- ReStore by recognizing what re-energizes them
- ReEvaluate how to manage the experiences that zap their energy
- ReEngage with an inspired, motivated, and productive mindset
- Create a unique plan to manage the cycle of burnout
This Program is Best Paired With:
“Practical Happiness is a valuable guide to help you raise your happiness ‘set point.’ Pamela Gail Johnson offers four powerful principles along with transformational techniques you can easily apply in your life.”
#1 New York Times Bestselling Author, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
“As a tour guide on the journey to happiness, Pamela Gail Johnson is good company. And more importantly, she knows the way. Practical Happiness is warm and wise and worth your time.”
David Niven, Ph.D.
Bestselling Author of The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People
Bestselling Author of Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
“I love the 4 principles of practical happiness in this book. Truly a fresh take on how to be happier. I can’t recommend it highly enough!”
Bestselling Author of The Happiness Makeover, Attitudes of Gratitude, and 365 Health and Happiness Boosters among other titles
- I liked that the training was very interactive.
- Liked the Happiness Counter handout.
- Enthusiasm of presenter. Great Material
- I liked learning about different techniques to manage chaos and stress.
- It makes you focus and consider happier options.
- I liked her upbeat tone. She made it enjoyable and engaging.
- Great analogies and participation.
- Got the group smiling – Always good.
- Fun, informative, great tools given, feel more confident about trying to change.
- Strong speaker; Good at engaging the audience.
- Upbeat! Helpful tips to be happier at work.
- Fresh perspective on how many ways one can be happy!